Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2.10.2010

Sam's afternoon class got canceled today and he surprised us by coming home early! It was great, I hadn't left the house all week since T's been sick, so I jumped at the opportunity to get out on my own and left both boys home while I went to do some Valentines Day shopping. I was gone for just over an hour and when I came home, the house was totally spotless, T had eaten dinner and Sam was giving him a bath. (T was laughing hysterically, having the time of his life...loving dad time)


It was so nice to come home to. Thanks Sam :)

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! What a cutie, I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam...thank you!! You know how to make me happy too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you need to get out more often girl. ha! Does that happen often? I love it when that happens too.........Tucker you are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we somehow deliver the message to my husband that this would be my dream! what a thoughtful hubby to not only be Dad, but think about making things easier for you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, you are the best...looks like Tucker is having fun!

    ReplyDelete