Friday, February 19, 2010

2.19.2010

T always puts the soap in the dishwasher. He loves it. Today I caught him try to stuff 2 in there.


This picture cracks me up, because he's always bringing me random things out of the pantry with a huge smile on his face and he gives it to me and says "mo, mo." (more)


The last week or so T's nap has been like 3 hrs long. I love it, because I get to make things while he naps. Today I made this growth chart project that I've been thinking up for a while now. I couldn't find a tutorial online that I liked for how to make them, so I totally made this one up and I like the way it turned out.


I can't believe my little dude is already 2.5 feet! I wish I would've made this earlier. He's already grown over a foot since birth! crazy!

8 comments:

  1. I sense a business opportunity out of this growth chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Zane is right. That growth chart is darling. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute Julie, okay I need some of that creative juice you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so creative. I love it. You will have to teach me how you did it. So darling! We miss you guys. Lets play sometime. We have all been sick like this whole month, but hopefully we are almost better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie you are seriously good and your projects. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, you have really cute projects, I totally want to make a growth chart, to bad we would miss Bens first 6 years! haha - love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it!! SO cute! Oh and BTW, Luke got Tucker's present in the mail and I LOOOOOVE it!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. would you stop being so dang creative! totally kidding! i love seeing all the project you do. i just wish i had the time and skills do it...basically i wanna be like you!

    ReplyDelete