Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2.24.2010

yummmmm yogurt.





T recently decided to become a quite a picky little eater, but I know he'll always eat yogurt. Some of his other staple foods are: cereal with milk, applesauce, any kind of breads, and fruit of any kind (he'll eat a whole apple if you give him one...but he'll spit the skin out. I started peeling his apples) He loves dried fruit. And then of course crackers and cookies he'll always go for. He likes sandwiches too, which is what he usually has for lunch. He prefers Turkey, but he'll go for an egg salad sando too. We're really working on getting vegetables in his diet everyday. We've had to revert back to baby food vegetables because those are the only kind of veggies he'll touch. Hopefully he'll get over this picky stage soon, but until then I'll keep giving him his multi-vitamin everyday to make sure he's getting all the those vitamins he needs.

(He used to eat everything I gave him, I don't know where this came from, but I don't like it!)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I thought T liked to eat everything I am still thinking about that wonderful internship ...what a great opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on theinternship.seattle will be such a fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He obviously LOVES yogurt!

    ReplyDelete