Sunday, February 14, 2010

2.14.2010

Well, T's sickness made it's way to Sam. He's felt it coming on for a few days now, but today it really hit him....and he wonders how he got it :) ha.


So, yep both my boys were sick on Valentines Day. (They sure looked so cute today though, sitting on the couch, eating popcorn & watching the Olympics together. ha. I love it!)


The good news is that T's finally feeling better. The bad news is that I was just starting to celebrate that I didn't catch it from T, and now I have to hope I don't catch it from Sam!

Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

  1. I hope Sam feels better soon! ♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines!! That is a really cute picture of your two boys...get well, stay well and keep well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little buddies! Sick but oh so cute hanging out together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh that is the cutest picture of T and Sam on the couch. I hope you don't get it!!!!! It sucks the most when mommy gets sick.

    ReplyDelete