Saturday, February 27, 2010

2.27.2010

Sydney has been staying with us the last few days. We've had a great time. T loves her! This morning as we were eating breakfast, I saw him feed her cereal, from his spoon, and yep then he went on to eat more himself. Good thing we have dogs, and it didn't freak me out probably as much as it should have :)



Sam went out today help a neighbor, while he was gone, he made a surprise trip to the toy store and came home with this cool easel for T!


I'm so excited about it! T loves it and I have a feeling that it's going to get a lot of use during the next few years. (Sam, you're the best. Thank you!)


(The other side is a chalk board that T is equally as excited about as the paints. We love it!) Sam, again, really-you're the best.

3 comments:

  1. Look at T! He's a budding artist! Sam and his brothers had an easel when they were little guys and loved it. I think they used all the paint and paper in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paint brush handle. What a great educational hobby to begin at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete