Sunday, July 31, 2011

7.30.2011

We pawned the kids off on my parents and went just me & Sam to Cedar Point for the day. If you've never heard of it, it's an amusement park with tons of huge & scary roller coasters. It's geared more towards adults then children. Anyway, we were totally pumped to go, but after the 1st roller coaster, we were totally sick and wanting to go home!! ha. We realized we aren't the dare devils were thought we were. But after our stomachs returned to normal we decided to try out another one and I'm glad we did because the rest of the day was totally fun. It was super busy (but we knew it would be. It was a Saturday in the summer...). The shortest line was 45 min. and the longest was about 1hr 45 min. Here we are waiting in line to ride Millennium Force (my favorite ride all day).


The best part was spending the whole day with Sam alone, and not having to worry about the kids. I missed them. But I knew they were in good hands. Thanks mom & dad!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a FUN day :-) I want to get up there so I can do all these fun things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo fun, I wish Tahri and I can have a date night like that soon. I love roller coaster rides! I just have to not be pregnant long enough to finally go on one. ha! one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so cool how we had T and M to ourselves.
    no offense intended
    we loved every minute of our day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun time for you and Sam and your parents!

    ReplyDelete