Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7.20.2011

They looked so posed, ha ha. So I took a picture.


Glad Ollie is around to be in this picture. The fence in our backyard is short enough for him to hop right over, and every time the dogs go out, Ollie hops over and runs around for a while, but always comes back. This afternoon he was gone for the longest he's ever been gone for. (45 min?) and I was meeting a friend to play tennis so I almost had to leave the house with him gone. Right before I left, I opened the back door to call him one more time and he was laying down in the shade where I couldn't see him. Poor guy must've come to the door but it was closed and I was getting the kids ready to go, so he found a shady spot to hang out. Anyway, glad he's home.
We're currently excepting donations towards our invisible fence fund :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad Ollie has figured out where he lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo funny. reminds me of when winston escaped your yard under my clock. i about died thinking i lost your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Ollie found his way home :-) This is an adorable pic of T, M, and Ollie :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that doggie. What a DARLING picture of the kids and the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is T stepping on ollie's tail? Way qute picture also

    ReplyDelete