Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7.6.2011

I joined a tennis club here, and I'm having a total blast playing a ton of tennis. This tennis club has been so much fun for me, and the day care is great. T loves it, and little sis hates it, but she's getting more used to it and hopefully is starting to understand that I always come back.
Anyway...the club offers a kids tennis class, targeted for ages 4-6. Well, T loves tennis and his new friend is in the class, so although he's a bit younger then the other kids, the teacher said to bring him to the class and see how it goes! ha. So tonight T took his first tennis class. He did love it. But he was just running around trying to hit balls instead of doing the cute little drills the teacher had planned (balancing the ball on their rackets, running from the base line to the service line....etc) so I think we'll try again next year. Oh and half way through he walked off the court and came up to where I was sitting. So I took him outside and hit some balls with him until the class was over, and I took the kids to the day care so my new good tennis buddy Wendy & I could play. We had a blast. I'm addicted to playing tennis and I haven't been able to get enough lately. It's too fun.

T & his friend Sadie before their class started.


This picture is very misleading, it looks like he's actually listening to the teacher, but right after I took this picture, he was off. ha.


Here's when we left the class and went outside to play on our own. ha ha.






I'm proud of my little tennis man.

7 comments:

  1. looks like I will have to bring my racket to Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. O man I love seeing T with a tennis racket! So cute! Man I wish I could play tennis. My friend in my neighborhood play and I just can't get good enough to enjoy it (I've taken a class).
    I am so happy you guys are doing so well in Ohio. I swear getting a house with a pool was the best decision. So so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I totally can't wait to start playing tennis again. I'm so jealous that your kids will go to the daycare. I hope Tale does that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun that you are playing tennis again :-) I love all the pics of T playing tennis :-) He looks like a natural :-) Love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. T looks like a real player...he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I wish I'd known you played tennis so we could've played some. I'm happy to see you are enjoying your summer so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to see that you are still hitting.....missin the days at the tennis club and la jolla hittin balls with the snyder fam!

    ReplyDelete