Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7.23.2011

Tonight (Saturday..I'm a little behind...) Our friends needed help moving their hot tub so they had us over for a "hot tub moving/BBQ party" ha. What?? You've never been to one of those? Well, you should go, because it was a really fun night.








(I'm loving living here. I didn't expect myself to love it here this much this quick. I don't even feel new anymore. We've met some great friends, Sam is loving his job and he's really working hard. I've gotten quite involved in the tennis club here, and T is taking a super fun music class and starting soccer in a month or so. Life is good.)

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was possible to lift a hot tub with man power alone. Brave men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Looks like a unique get together. Great to have good friends. Looks like a beautiful home and huge yard. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that makes me so happy to hear that. It all sounds like so much fun, but you make great friends everywhere you go so I wouldn't expect anything different. We miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun :-) All the guys sure are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to hear you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're liking your new place! And when did you get a dog?! I bet your kids are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember back in the days...Dad helped one of our neighbors move his hot tub..
    That was way back in the days

    ReplyDelete