Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7.4.2011

4th of July this year was the most fun 4th of July I can remember. At 6:30am, my friend and I left the kids with our husbands and went to hit a few tennis balls. We started playing games and then ended up playing a match. We had a total blast, I loved it. (it was a great match too...went to a tiebreaker)
Then we went to lunch with that same friend and her family. (Sam and her husband work together, and they have 2 young girls) After lunch we came home, the kids took naps, Sam and I watched a movie. Then we had some friends over for swimming and a BBQ. Super fun day. I love summer.





5 comments:

  1. How fun..I am so glad you have found some tennis friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I can't wait to play tennis again! What a fun day! We miss you guys.....oh man I love that picture of Tucker he looks so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds fun! happy 4th! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun time with old friends...sounds relaxing. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got caught up on the fun you have been up too! Sounds like such a fun summer so far! Those kiddos could not be cuter! And getting so big! Wish I could head right over to take a dip! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete