Friday, July 29, 2011

7.29.2011

I'm kind of a weirdo about sunglasses. I've always wanted to be a "sunglass person" but I never feel like I can pull off the look. I don't know why? I feel like I look cuter in my normal glasses then contacts so I'm not sure why the sunglass look has never really caught on with me. Anyway, my mom got me some new sunglasses today and I really like them! I'm bummed I have to wait a whole week for my prescription lenses to be put in. I took this picture to send to Sam to ask him his opinion, I had no intentions of posting it but I really like them. What do you think?



Thanks mom & dad!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm counting down the days til we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love them :-) They look super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took your other sun glasses to my store and found out that the reason you probably did not like the others is that your eyelashes probably hit the lens...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great....but you ALWAYS look great.

    ReplyDelete