Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7.5.2011

Library today!
we checked out 12 new books...and read every single one of them tonight before bed. So fun!
(T discovered a love for Mercer Mayer books, I remember loving them too when I was little. We checked out: Just me and my puppy, Just me and my mom & Just me and my dad, and he wanted to read those 3 over & over again. haha.)






After the library, we had a dance party in the kitchen. (Sorry, I need to work on my filming skills.)




Even little miss started shaking her stuff while snacking on watermelon. ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. we LOVE going to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the library is so much fun...I still can't get the videos on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T must have fallen down after all those circles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these videos :-) T sure loves to dance! I miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete