Monday, August 1, 2011

7.31.2011

My good friend Mary gave us this dress the day we found out we were having a girl. It was the first thing we had for little miss Maizie and I loved it but I remember thinking "man, she's going to be so old when she fits in that!" ha ha. And now she fits. I love it. Thanks Mary :)


Also, my parents had to leave yesterday. It was sad and hard to say goodbye.
(It's way hard to get a smile out of T for the camera these days.)


(Me looking like a total dork saying...."cheeeeeeeeeese!" ha.)


Thanks for coming to visit mom & dad. It was so fun to see you. T woke up this morning and said "shhhh baba is still sleeping." It broke my heart to remind him that you guys were gone :(

6 comments:

  1. Jules your kids are so beautiful :-) I bet it was so fun to have Mom & Dad there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate saying good-bye too! I can't believe T still fits in those boots! I love the dress and I don't think your smile is cheesy at all! Miss you guys..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. jewels...that breaks my heart...
    esp. when he said
    I don't want you guys to leave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visitors having to leave is the worst! Sounds like you had a great time with them though! Your kids are so cute! I am rolling over T's boots, and that little lady, oh so cute! i just want to squeeze those rolls, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are so cute and perfect-love the dress and still love those boots....beautiful. It is always hard to say good-bye when the people you love are so far away. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah we miss you guys! I'm so glad she finally fits in that dress! You look amazing yourself! Squeeze everyone for me!!

    ReplyDelete