Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8.31.2011

I have a lot of pictures I've been meaning to post. They're from the last few days.
Sunday morning Sam, T & Winston went on a bike ride. (This was taken just moments before we got our Ollie news! Boy, that was such a fun morning)




T mimicking Sam's sweet moves. ha.




Every Saturday when Sam mows the lawn T HAS to help him. It's really cute. He'll be out there, face all red & sweating and honestly I don't know if he's even enjoying himself, but he just loves to help. ha ha. Hopefully he's this anxious to mow when he's a teenager.


I LOVE skeleton jammies. T gets them every year in the fall and this year I got Maizie in on the tradition. They're so dang cute. I'm such a sucker for cute jammies, and these ones are my favorite.

Yesterday we went to the zoo with some friends. Boy it was fun!





Whole gang

Ryker loves Maizie and she loves him.


I saw it and couldn't resist. I don't even know if this is what he's going to be for Halloween, but I had to get it because he's so into dressing up right now, I know it'll get used. He wore it all afternoon.



I decided to once again get Maizie in on the action and put her in T's Halloween costume from when he was her age. She hated it.


...after ditching the hood she was fine.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so glad that Ollie is back! I've been thinking about you guys and hoping you'd find him. I love Tucker's costume...it feels like such a long time ago that Tucker was that monkey and Taylor a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great pictures! I love them all. I wish so badly you guys were closer. I love your kids, Maizie's hair has gotten so light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of these pictures! They just ooze happiness...love 'em, love 'em, love 'em, but most of love this sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest dang costumes Julie!! I've been looking for costumes for the kids and I also want to buy all of them~ They look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite picture is T imitating Sam with his bike on one wheel. I love that picture. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skeleton jammies!!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those costumes are sooooo cute I can't stand it. I think it is almost a wast to wait till Halloween for the costume. Last year Norah wore hers daily for all of October! I've been wanting to get in on the skeleton jammy action for a while and this post just pushed me over the edge. MUST have them now!

    ReplyDelete