Sunday, August 28, 2011

8.27.2011

A couple of friends and I organized a babysitting co-op. So, we all take turns watching all the kids once a month. It's nice because Sam & I know that we get a least 2 (free!) dates a month. And then we watch all 7 kids one night a month while the other couples get to go out. Last night was our turn to babysit and it was so crazy but it really was so much fun.
We kicked off the night by making place mats & masks. They turned out so cute.


Here's T's place mat..








They painted "skyscrapers & buildings for a city" outside. (and got paint ALL over themselves...I brought out smocks but it was a little too late. I really apologize to their parents.)




Sam brought home McDonald's happy meals for everyone. He was the hit of the party. ha ha.


Maizie loved all the attention.


And we finished the night off with the movie Rio and popcorn. (Winston, our dog's, favorite part of the night. He got a lot of popcorn out of the deal.)


We had fun. It's fun & crazy one night a month, I don't know how people have that many kids of their own & have to entertain them all every night! I really would be a crazy lady. ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it! I bet the kids in that came over had more fun than their parents did on their date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You know how to throw a party! Looks exhausting, but like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great arrangement for the kids and the parents. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your group of friends look so fun!!

    ReplyDelete