Monday, August 22, 2011

8.21.2011

We had so much fun with the Booths while they were here visiting us from Chicago. We were bummed that they couldn't stay longer. We really only had Saturday to do stuff because they got here late Friday night and left Sunday, but we sure packed in a lot of fun things on Saturday. We went swimming, we took them to our favorite ice cream place and went to the mall to ride the train.














They stayed around long enough on Sunday to come to church with us, which was pretty embarrassing because Sam & I spoke in Sacrament meeting. ha ha. The kids looked so cute all dressed up though.


Thanks for coming to visit guys!! We had so much fun with you. Tiff, I miss you already!


AND..Thanks for T's new truck baba & grandpa! He loves it so much. It's all he wants to play with anymore.

We ended up getting a car for little sis too. She might love it even more then T loves his truck. She cruises on it. She can only go backwards but man she goes fast! I'll get in on a video.

Tucker & Taylor also had a lot of fun playing with the cars while Taylor was here.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Julie, last weekend was so fun. And by the way- you guys did amazing on your talks. I'm sure they will ask you to give another one soon. :) Taylor had so much fun at your house and now keeps asking me if we can paint. Hope to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun.

    i LOVE your swimsuit. where did you get it? seriously..i'm in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun times with great friends. Wish I could have heard your talks--I need a copy. The kids look so cute with their trucks- I love T in his sunglasses. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truck is so sweet! I have never seen one like it!
    Fun with the Booth's!!! And with Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete