Sunday, May 8, 2011

5.8.2011

I was so spoiled today. Sam & T made me breakfast with flowers...


Egg white omelet with feta and avocado. YUM! Berries with yogurt and blueberry scones. So good! (Fancy huh?!)


Sam made dinner. Chicken kabob's. SO good!




And I got to hang out with my family in between those delicious meals on a totally gorgeous day. We went to the Farmers Market and watched Cornell lacrosse beat Harvard & take the Ivy League Championship!


It was a nearly perfect day. The ONLY thing that would've made it better would be if we could've seen our mom's today. We love you guys so much, and we can't wait to see you guys soon! Happy Mother's Day!! We're so lucky to have great moms.
(Thanks for a fantastic day Sam & kids. I'm so lucky I got you guys!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day :-) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! That breakfast looks amazing! You deserve it, you are such a darling mom!

    ReplyDelete