Friday, May 13, 2011

5.12.2011

It was a lovely anniversary. We took a picnic lunch up to the gorges with some friends. The kids loved playing in the water and I loved the nice weather & hanging out with Sam all day.








Thanks to Tahri, who came over to watch the kids, Sam & I got to go out alone last night! We went to dinner, where we ate nice and slow and chatted the whole time. It was a nice change from the rush and craziness of trying to go out to dinner with 2 little ones. When we were told we had to wait 35 min. for a table, we said no biggie and went on a nice stroll up the street to look at a beautiful Ithaca waterfall. We don't get to go out alone enough, and we soaked up every minute of it.



After dinner we didn't want to go home yet! (ha ha sorry Tahri!) so we went to Cornell's campus and walked hand & hand all around. Sam pointed out where he had some classes and showed me some of the new buildings that I hadn't seen yet. I loved it. It was perfect.
Here we are with the Bell Tower. I'm going to miss Ithaca.


Here's to the past 4 years, the best time of my life! I have the best guy and I'm so luckythat he's all mine!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you celebrated in style!! Any chance you guys will be in Utah around the 4th of July? It would be fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 4 years already! How time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Julie, you have the best ideas. I'm totally going to give Taylor my old camera. I just love hearing/seeing what Tucker took pictures of! Wish you guys were already in Ohio...Robert is going out of town for 5 days later this month and I don't want to be alone for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary guys!! Next time you should bring them over so you can go out and try out your golf clubs. That was such a fun day out in the sun, we have to do that again soon. AHHh time is winding down too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun anniversary-what great friends you have in Ithaca-It will be hard to leave all of them. All the kids look so cute at the falls...and the adults, too.

    ReplyDelete