Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19.2011

Sam was on campus all afternoon studying so we went up there to visit him and take him a snack. While we were there, the kids and I decided to get out of the car and walk around campus. It was way fun.


So proud of Sam. He's worked so hard these past 2 years. Just one more final tomorrow and he'll be done! Master Sam.


Every hour the bell tower's bells ring. Someone actually goes up the bell tower and plays the bells for a good 10 minutes. T loved it. I did too. They played a handful of songs like the Harry Potter theme song and Star Wars. The bells are actually really cool sounding and the campus is so pretty that it's just fun to be up there.


Oh Cornell, we're going to miss you!


(totally bummed I didn't have a real camera with me. My iphone's camera is even broken. I had to use an app on my phone to take pictures. Oh well. I'm sure we'll go back one more time before we leave.)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sam :-) Cornell is a very beautiful campus! Love it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful compass! Way to go Sam! Well done! You guys made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so proud of you Sam! We are so proud of your family also. You have ALL done a superb job.

    ReplyDelete