Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5.11.2011

I found my old, old camera. I think it's like 10 years old because I got it in High School. T LOVES taking pictures with my current camera and since this old one (that works) was just sitting in a box collecting dust I decided to give it to him. Wow he was so excited. He carried it around with him all day yesterday & today, taking random pictures. I popped the memory card in the computer tonight and died laughing at some of the things he took pictures of. ha ha ha ha!! Here are some. (Yes, he maxed out the memory card....)

"Maizie girl don't be sad. Mom I got a picture of her crying."

"Mom I got a picture of you driving. That was a cute one."


"Mom, Maizie girl is wake-ins! (woke up) It's okay Maizie girl. I'll take a picture of you! That was a cute one!" (ha ha :) poor girl)


Our neighbor that lives across the hall.. ha ha! We saw her outside today and T goes, "(her name) can I take a picture of you? Smile! (takes a picture) oh. One more. Last one I promise. (takes another one) That was a cute one!" ha ha ha. I guess that's what I sound like when I'm taking pictures. This is the 2nd one he took of her. The first one was of the sky. ha.


At the park...


ha ha ha my favorite. We love Lucy.


I'm forsure going to give T this camera more often to carry around. I love these pictures. I had a great time looking at them tonight & seeing what he decided to take pictures of. Ha. So funny.

1 comment:

  1. T has a good eye for pictures! He is so smart :-) I love his view of the world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete