Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5.4..2011

I've been looking for an affordable play kitchen for T. (I had my eye on the Pottery Barn Kids play kitchen but seriously can anyone afford to spend over $800 on a toy for their kid? Sorry T man, we can't) BUT I found this adorable one on the Ithaca Craigslist. It's all wood, and it came with some adorable pots & pans, a blender and some play food. They wanted $75 for it, and I don't really consider myself a bargainer but I told her I'd pay $50 and they agreed. (Not that $50 is pocket change or anything because it's still A LOT in the life of a student) But I was so proud of myself and happy for our great find.


It's the only thing he's been playing with since he woke up this morning.


Now he has his own oven to cook with, and here's to no more melted toys or cans of exploding tuna fish in our real oven :)

9 comments:

  1. I love T's new play kitchen.... I wish I could come over and play with T :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job! i have found some good stuff craigslist too. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bargaining! I love deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and such a great deal!!! T will be such a cute little chef :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol --- exploding cans of tuna??? gross.

    that's a cute kitchen. i like the wooden ones way better than the plastic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great find! I loved my play kitchen when I was little! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wooden kitchen and T looks so cute "working" in it. I hope he makes something yummy.

    ReplyDelete