Monday, May 16, 2011

5.15.2011

Ice Cream!! (poor little sis gets cheerios)


As our time in upstate NY is winding down, (sniff) I feel like we've been cramming in all the things we love to do here and one thing we love doing here is going out for ice cream. (well, who are we kidding we love doing that anywhere) but the ice cream here is especially good, and I'm glad we finally made it up to Cayuga Lake Creamery. We've been trying to go the past few times we've gone out and ended up going to the ice cream place closer to town. It was yummy though. I got the sea salt carmel, T got his favorite mint chip and Sam got the special of the day pistachio. Yum.

4 comments:

  1. How bizarre! I was just thinking about pistachio ice cream and wondering where I could find some this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have to go for the Pistachio as well, Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio is my biggest weakness!

    Enjoy your last few weeks in NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM - I love ice cream!! Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys got us stuck on neilsons ... i swear we go there weekly.

    little m is looking so grown up. and her eyes are so dark and pretty.

    ReplyDelete