Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7.2011

Today we went to a kids play place with a bunch of blow up bouncy things with slides and all kinds of cool stuff. We had so much fun! As we were getting ready to go, and I was putting T's shoes on, I noticed he was totally sweating! ha! I don't think he's ever really sweated (is that a word?!) from playing hard like he was today. We'll have to go back, we had a great time. Here are a bunch of pictures and a movie at the end.








T's cute friend Graham...


A movie:

4 comments:

  1. Julie- So cute, I love your little guy! My kids love those bouncy places, I think they're nasty cause all the kids sweat SO much!! haha
    The snow looks so fun, i'm kinda jealous, we are enjoying 70 degrees right now, but I miss the snow! looks like tons of fun-miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had such a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like T is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete