Saturday, February 12, 2011

2.12.2011

Today there was an activity for Grad Students families to go decorate valentines day cards on Campus, and we met up with some of our friends there. It was way fun.

T made 3 cards. He gave me one and said, "for mommy,"gave Sam one and said, "for dad." And looked at the 3rd one for a while. I said, "who's that one for? Maizie?" and he said, "yes!" ha. What a sweet & funny kid.


The whole gang (-me & Maizie)


When T finished his 1st card, I told him to "hold up your card and say 'cheese!'" and he showed me the back of it. ha ha.


Pretty girl (side note: her hemangioma is getting bigger! I can't tell you how many people, on a daily basis say, "oh poor girl has a big scratch!" or "did she scratch herself?" ha ha. Poor Maizie girl. I think she is so beautiful, and I love her little hemangioma. It adds character, right? :) )

Silly boys :)

Sam made me a cute card. I didn't know he was so crafty! Thanks hun :) xo

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun day!!!! Miss you all sooo much :-) Happy Valentine's Day XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the most beautiful picture of cute Maizie...She is so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun activity, and what a little artist you have! I hope your Valentine's Day today is just lovely! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun activity... T is so happy and so sweet--always smiling. And the picture of Maizie is so beautiful. What beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys had a great Valentines Day! I love you all so much! Yes, M looks georgeous! Dad

    ReplyDelete