Thursday, February 24, 2011

2.24.2011

In the past few weeks, Maizie has really started to grab at toys, wiggle around, make noises and be less of a little infant who just sleeps all day. Since she's grown up a little, I've gotten a glimpse as to why I had these 2 kiddos so close together. I really think they're going to be such good friends! T has been getting really excited about her lately. He always wants her to do whatever he's doing.

He'll say things like (and I'm not exaggerating, he is talking so well these days...) "mom! Maizie girl wants to get in the tent with me?"

"Maizie girl? Come watch Toy Story with me in my fort?"


"Maizie, watch me vacuum?"


He'll often put his little blanket on top of her, and say "here, you can have lil key and I'll have big key."

The other day, he was putting stickers all over himself, and before I knew it, he started putting them on sis too. ha ha.


He really loves her, and she loves him too. I love to see them starting to interact. It's totally adorable.


"Maizie girl wear it?" (his cereal necklace we made today)




T is talking so well. These quotes really aren't even exaggerated at all. (& he says everything like a question, always adding a question mark to the end of all his sentences) It's crazy though. I can have a full on conversation with him now. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up!

It's pretty cute how much T loves his sis most of the time, but I think this happens everyday when Maizie is sleeping in her/T's room, and it's not cute......she'll be asleep in her crib and he slams the door open and put his head in her crib and says, (really loud) "Maizie girl....you're sleeping??" ugh. ha ha. Then she wakes up and starts crying and he goes, "goodnight Maizie girl." walks out, and slams the door closed again. grrrr. I really need to start locking her in there during her naps. I think the days of having her door cracked open a little are over.

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I love when siblings are nice to each other. Good that it is starting so young.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the best picture of your kids!!! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T and M are soooo cute together :-) I can't believe how big both of them are getting ...Watching how much fun they are having is making me miss all of you so much :-) Can't wait to see you - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH man I have a lot of those days too! But that is so cute how T loves to play with his sister so much!!! Your such a good brother Tucker! Now let her sleep! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite post to date!!! This is so sweet and cute. He is such a sweet little guy, they will be BFF's forever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Nothing like sibling love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little hang out areas....the tent and the fort

    ReplyDelete