Thursday, February 10, 2011

2.10.2011

T put this band-aid on his head today and he was so excited about it, he insisted on wearing it the rest of the day. ha. (He didn't get hurt, he just randomly stuck it on there...)
It is a pretty cool band-aid (woody & buzz) I don't really blame him for wanting to show it off :)


He must've gone up to Maizie at least 5 times this afternoon and said..."look Maizie girl, I have an owie on my head!" (He likes to tell her everything that happens in his life now...it's pretty sweet) And every time he walked by the mirror, he turned towards it and laughed & laughed at himself. ha ha! He even wore it to our friends house for dinner tonight :) ha. Funny kid.

This movie will be boring to anyone who's not her grandparent, but Maizie found her voice and she's been "talking" all day today :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this video of Maizie :-) She is growing up soooo fast! If I had a band-aid that cool I would wear everywhere too :-) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, you have beautiful children and I love that you share all the fun activities that you do as a family!

    ReplyDelete