Thursday, February 17, 2011

2.17.2011

so......I have a really great husband, who is great for many reasons, but one especially is that he really spoils me. Like big time. We've been dreaming of getting a double BOB stroller for some time now, but I couldn't pull the trigger. For Valentines Day, Sam surprised me with a Double Bob Stroller! The Red Stroller Strides one. The one I've been dreaming of!! It came just in time for the 50F weather that we were blessed with today. I was so anxious to take this bad boy out for a spin and it surely didn't disappoint. I jogged. (for 3 minutes before I was too tired and had to walk) but it felt so great!! I can't wait to get back in shape. This stroller is so smooth. So easy to push. So comfortable for the kids. It's the Cadillac of strollers. I was in heaven. I love my new stroller. love. love. LOVE IT! ...and so do they :)




Now I have spring fever even worse! Hurry spring! We're ready for you!

8 comments:

  1. You bragger! I am so jealous. I love Maizie's outfit. How cute is she? BOB's are so great and worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cannot be friends anymore!!! oh my gosh i'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!!! Nothing like a fabulous double stroller to be in love with! I'm being serious.
    And little Miss M's pink snowsuit is too dang cute!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl!! Those kiddos are riding in style now! Wish I were there to go jogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Sam! I'm bummed I couldn't make it out there with you for a walk yesterday, but we'll get the naps coordinated one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Julie! I am glad you have a stroller you like now! We are up for a walk with you any day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice and the kids look so happy and cute. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!!! My neighbor has the double Bob and when ever we go walking I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete