Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2.14.2011

Some pictures from Valentines Day:
T was really excited about the bubbles he got...




Valentines Day is also my good friend Kehau's birthday, so we had a little Valentine/Birthday get together. The kids decorated little mailboxes and filled stuffed them full with candy.


Sam didn't get home from school until 7:30, which was actually perfect, because it gave me a chance to put both kids down for the night and surprise him with a kid-free dinner :) I attempted to make it look all fancy. ha ha. (You guys don't understand how rare a kid free meal is at our house!!) I attempted to make salmon, which is something we both love but I never make and it turned out to be pretty easy & pretty good too.


Valentines Day is such a cheesy holiday but lets be honest, I love it. I love having an excuse to spend time with Sam and be cheesy. And, sorry girls, but I really do have the best husband. He is so good to me & I'm so lucky he's all mine :)

Hope everyone had a happy Valentines Day!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE valentines day too! Tale had a blast eating all the candy, oh my! My poor kid, i'm surprised he didn't have a big tummy ache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun. kid free dinners are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of all your friends and kids on the couch...so cute..glad you had a nice Valentine's night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete