Friday, June 10, 2011

6.9.2011

We had so much fun with my mom, dad & brother while they were in town!

Cliff & T rode bikes around the neighborhood.

Fed some baby ducks

Baba got the kids new sunglasses. ha ha. T loves his and wants to wear them everywhere. Little sis thinks they're for chewing on.




We went on lots of walks, and enjoyed exploring our new neighborhood. (Which is so amazing! Our neighbors are so nice! They've brought cookies, cakes, come to visit...I've never felt more welcome right from the beginning of any place I've ever lived. Not to mention there are about a million kids here. It's really fun, and I think we're really going to like it here.)


T has already met a new a good friend. She lives just 2 houses away. They are so cute together. They were riding their bikes around the circle the other day and he looked so grown up. HA! I was dying, it was so cute. Here they are running through the sprinklers.


We also had fun playing tennis...


and getting ice cream with grandpa.

Cliff and my dad had to leave yesterday, and we totally miss them! But we're so lucky we still get my mom for a few days, we love having her here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had tons of fun! I need to come out and visit soon! Miss you all so very much :-) Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete