Sunday, June 12, 2011

6.11.2011

We've had an exciting couple of days! Sam was back in Utah all week last week, packing up our utah & vegas stuff to move to Ohio, and he flew in last night with our dogs! We haven't lived with them for the last 2 years, (Sam's parents were nice enough to take them while we were in NY) and we're loving having them back. T's the most excited about them. All he talks about now are "my doggies" ha ha.
The other exciting thing is that our swimming pool is now ready to swim in!! The previous renters didn't open the pool and apparently it hasn't been opened for 3 years, so there was a lot we had to do to get it good to go, (and my mom helped a lot! Thanks mom!!) But now it's ready to swim in so come visit us...and bring your swim suits!

The first ones to test out the pool....the dogs. ha ha.


After the kids went to bed, Sam and I gave it a go.

Winston & Oliver have already learned who to go to for food. ha ha.




We're waiting for the moving truck to get here in the next few days and then I'll post some pictures of our new house. We're loving it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm missing those doggies. I keep looking for them and then realize they are gone. I am glad they were able to swim. The kids look like they are having fun with them. I miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo - the pool looks fantastic! I need to come visit :-) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete