Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6.15.2011

today, we painted!

before:


after:


...and during :)


also, T is loving having the dogs back home with us. They're the 1st thing he talks about in the morning and the last thing he talks about before he goes to bed. I should count how many times he says, "where are my doggies?" in one day, it'd make you laugh. He wants to do everything with them now. "I want to eat with my doggies. I want to go outside with my doggies. I want to read with my doggies. I want to rest with my doggies." ha ha. This morning he was loving walking Winston. It was too cute. Glad he loves them so much.

7 comments:

  1. Love the new paint,but the BEST thing about this series of pics is the SMILE on that beautiful little boy's face.....absolutely PRICELESS! A boy and his dog(gies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed so many post! You look awesome. Look at you rockin that bikini!! and your house...I am SOSOSO jealous. I am so happy for you guys. and it make me miss you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bedroom looks great...I would guess you are getting ready to move M girl in...hope the movers get there tomorrow...T does love those dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting for you guys, a pool?! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks great! You guys did an awesome job painting :-) I think that is wonderful that T is sooo close to his doggies :-) Robyn is right T has a great smile :-) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. T is such your mini me, he looks exactly like you in the picture of him walking the dog. The house is looking good, why didn't you want to keep that beautiful wallpaper up?

    ReplyDelete