Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3.9.2011

Today we played at the gymnastics place with T's friend Madeline. It was so great, there were only a few kids there, compared to Friday mornings there are like million. I loved that I could chat with Madeline's mom (my good friend) Lauren, and not have to worry about following T around.


When we 1st got there, Lauren was filling out some paper work, so I had the kids and someone there asked me if T and Madeline were twins. HA! (Like I'd have 2 barely 2 year olds and a new baby.) But really, they do look like twins, and they were actually born just a week apart.






Thanks for the fun day guys!! T talked about Madeline all day after gymnastics. ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys!! When we picked Stu up from school Madeline couldn't stop telling him all about Tucker. It was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of FUN! T and Madeline are adorable :-)I love the pic of you, M and T. You are a gorgeous mother :-)

    ReplyDelete