Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3.8.2011

It's a lot of work having two young kids, and sometimes I find myself looking forward to when Maizie's older and they're able to actually run around together, and play and talk to one another. But if I just step back and look at them, I know I'll miss this when they're older. (He was counting her toes..)


I love that I get them all day long. Whenever I want them to grow up faster, I just have to think about sending them off to school (we're talking kindergarten here....I don't even want to think about them leaving me for college!) and I really don't want them to grow up at all.


By the way...she likes Oatmeal :)

10 comments:

  1. You really do have the cutest kids... I love the picture of T counting M's toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pictures of them both napping at the same time made me so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right to cherish every moment and you are so lucky to be home with them. There is NOTHING more important. They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course she likes oatmeal ... she's YOUR daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very sweet post. You are so good at noticing the sweet things your kids do. I want to be better about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T & M are soooo cute together :-)I love the pic of T counting M's toes! SO CUTE! Love U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Counting her toes?!?!?!
    Those are the cutest pictures julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that he is counting her toes. That is so darling. I love kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two sweetest friends! That T sure seems like a great big brother! And Miss M is just the prettiest little thing! Food on her face as well! (I have oatmeal for breakfast every day, it is the best!)

    ReplyDelete