Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3.29.2011

What the heck is this thing?? Neither of my kids have had any interest in a binky. I thought it was weird that T never liked one, because it seems like most baby's love them. I thought Maizie would for sure be into it and then at about 2 months she decided she didn't want anything to do with it either. I found her old binky today and gave it to her, and she had no idea what to do with it. I put it in her mouth and she just chewed on it. ha ha ha.


Everyone tells me that I'm lucky, that we won't ever have to worry about breaking the binky habit. But I think it would be nice on some occasions (church, airplane flights). Oh well. I wonder if she'll be a thumb sucker like her brother? He found his thumb around 6 months and still loves it.

4 comments:

  1. I love you M....you are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute picture of M :-) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maizie girl, you are so beautiful. Since both her parents were thumb suckers and her brother loves his thumb, she will probably like hers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her face staring at that thing is so cute. Alex loved his pacifier and I am about 20 seconds away from giving one to Edison, too! He loves sucking so much!

    ReplyDelete