Sunday, March 27, 2011

3.27.2011

T was playing with his green laptop, little sis loved the noises and colors it was making so she stared to grab at it. He got upset, and I told him to go get his other baby laptop for her. He decided that was a good idea and here he is showing her how to use it. She wasn't that into it and by the end of his tutorial he said, "she doesn't like it." and took them both into his room. ha ha.

(we're going to have to work on him sharing with her. I don't think that he's too excited that she's starting to grab at his toys.)

5 comments:

  1. So funny. Ellie loves Taylor's laptop too. My camera just died, so I'll have to charge it and send you missing pictures from the trip tomorrow. That way you'll have a few with you and Sam in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute big brother, trying to teach his little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is sooo Tale too, he decides she doesn't play right with it and takes it away. He totally needs to learn how to share with her too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like T trying to tutor M...cute picture..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how T is instructing M :-) So cute!

    ReplyDelete