Thursday, March 17, 2011

3.17.2011

Unfortunately, we didn't really do anything special for St. Patricks Day today. I think when the kids are older we'll have a hunt for gold candy coins & maybe a gift from the leprechaun, but today we dressed in green and called it good. T was excited about looking around (on campus at Sam's school) today and surprisingly a lot of college kids don't wear green on St. Patricks Day? ha ha ha. People still wear green right? Or maybe Ivy league college aged kids are too cool for it? Maizie decided she was too cool too because she drooled all down her only green shirt pretty early in the day and ended up in pink and white. Oh well.

Remember this picture??? (taken Oct 2010)


Now look at these two!!

(Crazy what a difference just 4 months makes in an infants life!!)

We are going to miss this family so much when we move after graduation this spring. They have a boy T's age and a girl Maizie's age. Sam and Tahri and very good friends and Kehau and I are great friends. It's not everyday that you find a family exactly like yours!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH I don't even want to think about that day!!! I can't believe our time here is ending. :( We for sure will have to plan vacations together. I seriously can't believe how much the girls have grown already. They are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jewels,
    I am finally back to my computer. I have been following all along but not able to comment on Dad's computer. Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday...I think that your family will always stay close to Tahri and Kehau like we have our friends...Love you...We are so proud of your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I can't believe how big M is getting... Time is flying

    ReplyDelete