Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8.9.2010

T is like the most careful kid on the face of the planet. He insists on holding hands wherever we go, and doesn't really climb or jump off of anything. So I guess I'm not surprised that he's never gotten hurt...well until today. Today T got his very 1st scrape. He fell while playing at the park. He was so tough, he didn't even cry! I didn't even know that he scraped his knee until I put him in the car and saw it. I said, "ouch! wow, you're tough, I didn't know you scraped your knee." and now ever time he points to his scrape he goes, "ouch." ha.

7 comments:

  1. wow, you guys are doing good if this is ONLY his first scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!
    maybe he could teach Owen a thing or two. Pretty sure he gets them daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorated bandaids..you used to like those fun bandaids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy. It's kind of wierd to think you guys are in Kirkland right now, and we're not (or not in Redmond, for us). Hurry back!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. first scrape and he is 1 1/2 that is lucky! Congrats on the first ouchy Tucker!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brave boy! Yep, definitely sounds so much like my little J man. That's why Halle has totally thrown us for a loop! :) Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete