Sunday, August 22, 2010

8.22.2010

The rain has been following us all summer. It rained most days in Seattle, and when we went to San Diego for a week it rained there, now that we're back in NY it rained all day here! But we don't care, we love the rain. Plus, the rain boots that I got T last fall finally fit him now!! Today we went on a walk in the rain. I was stoked to try out my new double stroller that we got the last day while we were in Utah.


This stroller rocks. I love it. It's a double, but the 2nd seat (or bar for carseat attachment) pops right out, so it can be used as just a single too. T didn't know about it at first, but he likes it now. His seat can either face out towards the street or at me, today he wanted to face towards me...when the baby gets here, I can face them towards each other. I think he'll like that :)

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I'm curious what stroller you got? I keep investigating but haven't found the right one yet. Tell me all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad i didn't get to see in SLC last week! I actually ended up going to Tucson for a job interview right after we got home from Cape Cod, and it kind of wiped out the rest of my schedule!
    Glad you made it home safely! And a double stroller! Wow! Cannot believe you will be needing it so soon! Cannot wait to meet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete