Saturday, August 28, 2010

8.28.2010

The last couple of days I've been busy reacquainting myself with my sewing machine. First I made a few burp cloths and some onesies for our little lady on the way and then I made T a festive fall tie.

Posted by Picasa

I missed sewing so much over the summer! Now that I'm back I'm totally addicted. I think I'll probably make a few more onesies tonight, because I just can't stop!
(I'm using T's old ones, for some reason he had like 8 million plain while onesies...and they're all plain boring white. Poor kid, I didn't have a sewing machine when he was born!)

7 comments:

  1. i got a sewing machine for my birthday and have totally been wanting to start a project. and i've thought about making those burp cloths. you are good!

    soo....what does the M stand for???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best mom! your sewing projects are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative. I love all your projects.
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those cute creations...what a great mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative creations Julie! I cannot wait to see what "M" stands for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You make me want to start a project. I can't just whip them out as fast as you can though:)
    Glad your back with friends and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jules - You are such a great MOM :-) Very artistic!

    ReplyDelete