Monday, August 30, 2010

8.29.2010

Whenever T hears the ladder go down that goes up to the attic, he comes running from wherever he is and climbs up it. I think it might be his favorite thing to do.


He often points to the attic even when the ladder is up and the door is closed and goes "up, up." He's thrown many tantrums this week concerning this ladder...when we put the ladder up after it's been down....tantrum. If I wont put it down when he asks (which I never do, because I don't really want him playing on the ladder..)....tantrum.
Ha, he loves it. I guess it is pretty cool, like a climbing wall in the middle of the house.

3 comments:

  1. what the heck. i didn't know they still made those kind of attics. that reminds me of "christmas vacation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the attic...where did that come from

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest picture ever! What a darling little shadow to have following you around!

    ReplyDelete