Sunday, August 15, 2010

8.14.2010

Today we ran a few errands with my mom. While we were out, we found ourselves really close to Gardner Village, so we decided to go check out the petting zoo. It was so fun! T loved all the animals and I was so happy that he wanted to pet them and wasn't afraid of them. It was great!


T hates riding on the merry-go-round, so I just figured that he wouldn't be interested in riding real horses. So I was surprised when I asked him if he wanted to ride and he did! He picked a pony named George and he loved it!! When it was over, he said, "more, more, more." ha. We'll maybe have to make another trip out there before we leave SLC on Friday.


2 comments:

  1. That looks FUN! Glad George was nice to him so he had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gardner Village! It's so fun there!

    ReplyDelete