Saturday, August 21, 2010

8.21.2010

Well, we made it back to NY after our summer away. And boy I'm telling you... the way to do a long flight with a toddler is to buy him his own ticket and take the red eye. T slept the whole time, through both flights :) It was wonderful!


It was so fun to come home to our apartment. We've sure missed our things. T was so excited to see his toys again, we were excited to see our couch and bed and big TV. And I'm SUPER excited to start making a little space and finally start getting ready for this little girl who's going to be joining us in about 10 weeks. I have about 100 sewing projects that I've been excited to embark on for her...oh how I've missed my sewing machine this summer!
Thanks to our parents and families who did so much for us while we were in town. Thanks for all the babysitting, it was great for Sam and I to get out alone a bunch last week, we never do that. And thanks for helping us get ready to leave last night. It was so great to spend some time with you guys, we are so lucky to have both our great family's....we love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys already...I'm glad T slept the whole two flights...We all tried to tire him out

    ReplyDelete