Friday, August 27, 2010

8.27.2010

Sam went to play tennis today with some friends, T and I met up with them after he woke up from his nap. T loved tennis! He was laughing so hard the whole time we were there, and he'd totally crack up when people would hit the ball. I even hit a few (at almost 8 months pregnant....ha.) It was so fun!

Posted by Picasa

I was a little nervous that the newborn sitting on the side of the court or that T was going to get hit (he really wanted to be in on the action) but they were fine :)


(Kehau-thanks for hitting with me. That was so fun)

6 comments:

  1. Good form Jewels..you haven't lost your technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you heard the story about when Mom and I were playing tennis in LA and I hit the ball late and clobbered Samantha Thompson in the belly when she was 2 weeks away giving birth to Sarah! I was so scarred, but all was ok. Whew! We all survived that including Sarah!

    Love you, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on playing tennis...I remember attempting to play a couple months before I had Johnny and my timing was so off because I couldn't get my feet to move my big belly to the ball! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying being back in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. andy and i played tennis a few weeks ago. i'm not a tennis player but it was so fun.

    are you really 8 months along already??? holy cow, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously couldn't believe how good you were moving and hitting for being that pregnant. We should of played sooner, it was so fun hitting with you. You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice moves 8 month preg Julie! T's hair cut is so stinkin' cute, I may have already told you that. Man, I wish I were there. Can't wait to meet baby girl becht via your blog.

    ReplyDelete