Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12.28.2011

I'm really excited about a new app I just discovered called Diptic. It makes it super easy to combine photos into a collage.



I love these crazy kids so much!!

I also love instagram. It's an app that transforms photos by changing it's effect to make them more fun. I love it. Here's an example. Yesterday I took a picture of the kids and Ollie hanging out in the back of the car.


...and filtered the color a bit by using instagram.


Way cooler, right? iphone's are so fun.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Meals at McDonalds...silly prizes but lots of fun for a day or two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Instagram is awesome, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!! I need to get an iphone :-) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just finally catching up on looking at blog's and have loved all your pictures.:) It is so great seeing all the fun things you guys are up to:)

    ReplyDelete