Saturday, December 10, 2011

12.10.2011

T loved meeting Santa. He told him that we were going to make cookies for him and when Santa asked what T wanted he said, "a new little key," (blanket, like his big blue one but it's little. He used to have one but he lost it back in the summer somewhere). Anyway, it was news to me! It actually kind of broke my heart, I didn't know he was so torn up about losing it so long ago. I really don't know where he got the idea to ask Santa for a new one. haha. Funny guy.


He also told Santa that Maizie wanted a baby because she wasn't telling him herself...haha. She didn't want to touch him with a 10 ft. pole. (just like me when I was a kid...hey, can you blame us?)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Tucker looks so happy and cute...and he only wants a "key"? How great is that. Maizie is such a cutie...I love how red her face is...definitely not a Santa fan yet. Love those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T looks so happy on Santa's lap .... Yes, Maizie reminds me so much of you when you were little :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jewels...that reminds me so much of you on Santa's lap...

    ReplyDelete