Sunday, December 4, 2011

12.2.2011

Health Care REIT had their Christmas party on Friday night. It was fun to meet some new people that Sam works with and to see some friends that we hadn't seen in a while, but my favorite part was getting out of the house alone with Sam & no kids. hahaha. It's always a treat. (Not that I don't LOVE the kids but ya know!) As we walked through the door a photographer snapped this super cheesy picture & gave it to us. We we laughing so hard that she would pose us like this. I kinda think we look like we're 75 years old. hahaha.

Sam makes me laugh so hard. I love date nights.

6 comments:

  1. You do not! You look soooooo young! (but the cheesy pose is classically funny) :) Gotta love photographers!
    Looks like a high school date dance pic. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! Good lookin couple :-) Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha so cute! I love it. Always nice to have those date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Love you, Aunt Christine and Uncle Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that picture is classic, and you two are such a beautiful couple! Would you please text me your address dear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that picture-I want a copy. You are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete