Saturday, January 29, 2011

1.29.2011

Happy Birthday Tale!
T's good friend turned 2 last week and today he had a Thomas the Train party to celebrate. It was so fun! There were balloons, cake, french fries (with ketchup...a must for T), oranges, basketball, yatzee, a puzzle, and even a pinata filled with candy...all of T's favorite things. When Kehau brought Tale's cake out T got super excited and of course thought it was for him and ran over to blow it out. ha. Good thing Tale beat him to it or T would've had his first most embarrassing moment. ha. 2 year old parties are really amusing. Anyway here are a few pictures. Happy Birthday Tale!!






Pretty Maizie....just hung out, slept and chilled the whole time, until she decided to have a huge blowout all over her & both me & Sam's clothes. She went home wearing Leila's jammies. Thanks Leila. (dumb me...I thought after her huge blowout this morning right before the party that she wouldn't have another one today...ha. I guess now I know better!)


Thanks for the fun party Kehau, Tahri & Tale! Happy birthday Tale!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE maizie's headband. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys could make it. Tale had a blast!!! Thank you so much for coming and for the present. I can't wait for our headbands! :)

    ReplyDelete