Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.27.2011

T rode his bike all the way to one of our friend's house tonight. I hardly helped him at all! He had so much fun, and I was so proud.

The guys had a class tonight, so we got together to order pizza and let the kids play. It was really fun.


Also, I'm really proud of myself...I went to the grocery store today....with both kids! (Before today, I always left at least one of the kids home with Sam) We actually did okay! T was great and either drove the cart from the front where the car steering wheel is or helped me push. (He traded off...he couldn't decide which was more fun.) Anyway, I shouldn't have been avoiding it for so long. It really wasn't too bad!

4 comments:

  1. wow! that is quite the load :) Looks like santa's sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, I love the shooping cart picture, now just wait till you have to take 3, 4 kids to the store! It gets really interesting! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Julie!!! That can be a stressful trip. I swear Jack would start screaming everytime I hit checkout. I would just say sorry to those around and ran to the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grocery shopping with two kids...what could be worse...I guess shopping with three kids :) I really do cringe everytime me and the girls have to do it by ourselves, I usually wait until all we are eating is mustard, I have to be that desperate ;)

    ReplyDelete