Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.11.2011

Disneyland!!
wow, we had so much fun! It's only 1 1/2 hr drive from where we're staying in San Diego, I'm so glad we decided to go. It was perfect weather, and we hardly had to wait in any lines! This morning when I was showing T pictures of our day yesterday, he said, "again! go again!"
















The teacups were T's favorite ride. We went on them 3 times! He saw other kids holding their hands up and thought that it looked like fun. haha. He totally did this on his own. Sam & I were laughing so hard.


We stayed at Disneyland all day! We got there right when they opened and didn't leave until after dark. We had so much fun!




You know you've had a successful day at Disneyland when your kid falls asleep on the bus ride back to your car :)
So tired!!

11 comments:

  1. You are a total trooper for taking two kids, one of whom is so tiny, to Disneyland! My hats off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so so Jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky are you!! Looks so so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just went to Disneyland on Monday! We had a great time and it sure sounds like you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how fun!!!! I soo want to take Tale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Disneyland :-) Looks like U had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, we thought Madeline was too little to go so we skipped it but we'll have to take her this summer! Looks like Tucker loved it!!! We were in the SD area and thought of you guys today. See you soon in I-town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Tucker is soooo cute! He is the perfect age for Disneyland, you can tell he is so happy! Happiest place on earth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo jeal! I love disnayland but jordan hates it. You are my hero for taking a tot and a baby. Looks like you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Disneyland is my favorite place and you did it the right way...opening to closing. Love it. I need to make that trip.

    ReplyDelete