Thursday, January 20, 2011

1.20.2011

We blessed our little Maizie tonight. We had a small group and did it at Sam's parent's house. It was so intimate and special. Sam of course did a fantastic job. I'm so glad my mom held onto the dress that I was blessed in because Maizie wore my blessing dress...







(me with my brother & sister)


Thank you Gene & Robyn for having it at your home! (We missed my parents, they're still in San Diego. Sorry we had to do it without you mom & dad...)


We are so blessed to have Maizie in our family. She is so sweet! She is the best baby ever. She is such a happy baby & she smiles all the time, she especially loves watching her big brother. For the past week or so, she's been sleeping 8+ hr stretches at night (cross your fingers it continues!). I can't imagine life without my little girl...we love you so much Maizie!!

8 comments:

  1. It was such a special night :-) I am so happy that I was able to be there ... Love U

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how special! that is so neat she wore your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love the pictures and that she wore your blessing dress. She is the sweetest little girl. And Tucker is so darling! So happy for your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKoy is going to wear his daddys outfit. I think that's so sweet that she wore yours! You have a very special family! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie that sounds like such a special gathering! M of course looks beautiful, as I am sure you did when you were a baby. So neat that she got to wear your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, these are such beautiful blessing pictures. What a special day for you and Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu guys look great! COme home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would LOVE to bless my girls in my blessing dress. and i would LOVE to have my kids blessed in my own home. how neat!

    i love that last picture of her.

    ReplyDelete